"Possessing greater range than the Dragon Cannon, the Kunai Tower can target ground and flying enemies."
The Kunai Tower is the second defensive weapon you can place in your Kingdom. It has a Range of 0-11, allowing it to shoot 1 space further than the basic Dragon Cannon . It fires slightly faster, but deals less damage giving it a slightly lower Damage Per Second than the Dragon Cannon allowing it to deal. It can also attack Air and Ground Units.
|Structure Type||Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Targets||Survivor Benefits||Size|
|Defense||0 - 11||1 second||Single||Air & Ground||Ninja||3 x 3|
Unlocking Kunai Tower Skill increases damage to its targets than usual and fires at greater range than usual. Research Lab Required.
- Troops that automatically attack defenses are nice against these towers.
- Kunai Towers have lower health than most defenses, so they are vulnerable to a mob of troops.
- Kunai Towers deal less damage than Dragon Cannons but can shoot down air units and have slightly more range.
- Ice Demons can get prevent Kunai Towers from attacking without losing a lot of troops.
- Use Samurais and Beasts to tank hits so other troops can destroy these.
- Put Kunai Towers behind Dragon Cannon so they have more time to focus fire before getting taken down and also gets protected from auto defense attacking troops
- Kunai Towers can attack troops 11 tiles away so they could be placed in the center of your kingdom, near your palace.